Super Series: How to use Plyoball’s
Plyo balls have become a common piece of equipment in a baseballer’s kit bag over the past few years and are an essential part of any program aimed at developing rotational power.
- But how do you use them?
- Do you just play catch with balls of different weights?
- Do you throw the heaviest one as hard as you can until you can’t any more?
- Surely there’s more to it than that?
You’re right, there is. Here are a couple of examples
Join us on Monday 14th March, 2022 at 730pm and we’ll answer all those questions plus:
- Learn our favourite drills
- Which weight ball to use for which drill
- How you can use weighted balls even when you’re injured
- And more!
You get 2 plyoballs of your choice INCLUDED in the price (valued at $20 each) making this a great way to learn about plyoballs and practice straight away at home!
Book for the Super Series Here!