We pride ourselves on being able to provide a specialist level of Physiotherapy care to each patient. At RP Performance and Pontifex Physiotherapy, we won’t be treating more than one patient at a time. We provide one on one consultations in private treatment rooms so everyone will get the attention they deserve. This removes the issue many clinics have of unfairly expecting patients to release personal details with only a thin curtain between them and another patient.
Our standard consultations are 40 minutes, which is also 30% longer than industry standard, giving more time to analyse and treat the condition. We provide customised treatment tables which have additional padding, and are extra wide for less mobile patients. Treatment tables are also heated in the winter months to provide extra comfort for patients.
Our physiotherapists are constantly staying up to date with current research and take pride in providing evidence based treatments for our patients. This includes hands on treatments such as joint mobilisations and soft tissue massage to help manage stiff joints and tight muscles, as well as progressive rehabilitation exercises to improve the strength and flexibility for long term management.
We believe in empowering our patients to self-manage their conditions and injuries. As such, we use the power of technology to give patients quick and easy access to their home exercises via our free smartphone app. The app will guide you through your exercises and demonstrate the correct techniques through videos and an explanation. Apps such as these have been shown to increase patient adherence to their exercise and therefore improve outcomes.
40 minute standard consultations
30% longer than industry standard
One-on-One only consultations with the Physiotherapist
Customised treatment tables
Heated table (for the winter months)
Extra wide for less mobile patients
Free smartphone app
Demonstrates the correct technique
Improved patient comprehension and adherence
Open 24/7 to make an appointment
Private area within clinic
Complete with essential equipment
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Joint Mobilisation
- Exercise Prescription
- Dynamic and Athletic Taping
- Orthotic Prescription
- Application/Removal of Casts
Some of the more common injuries and conditions that we can help you with are:
- Sport Specific injuries for: Baseball, Golf, Softball, Waterpolo, Cricket and Running
- Neck pain, headaches and dizziness
- Breathing difficulties
- Middle and lower back pain or stiffness
- Shoulder pain, rotator cuff tears and shoulder instability
- Elbow conditions including tennis/golfers elbow and ligament sprains and tears
- Wrist and hand injuries such as RSI and soft tissue injuries
- Hip pain and stiffness from bursitis, impingement or muscle strains
- Knee conditions including ligament injuries, meniscus tears and patellofemoral pain
- Muscle and tendon tears such as hamstrings or Achilles
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (Pre and Post Surgery)
Need An Appointment?
If you are new to Pontifex Physiotherapy, please call or email us to discuss any further questions you may have.BOOK A PHYSIOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT HERE
Phone: (02) 8515 0326